Visitor Pass: $10.00 per day.
Annual Membership: $300.00 per year.
The Visitor's pass and the Annual membership cover access to all the facilities and amenities for their respective time periods.
Each individual must purchase either a visitor pass or an annual membership.
Please abide by the following guidelines so everyone can have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Tennis court usage may be limited during times of high demand.
- Always consult a healthcare provider before beginning any exercise program
- All members, guests and visitors must check in at the Main Service Desk upon arrival
- Appropriate fitness attire and footwear must be worn in the fitness center at all times.
- Clay court appropriate tennis shoes are required for court use.
- Shirts must be worn at all times. No open-toed shoes, open-backed shoes, boots, sandals, or casual shoes are allowed when exercising.
- During inclement weather, members should change shoes prior to using the fitness center.
- Observe proper personal hygiene by showering regularly, wearing clean clothing and using deodorant. Refrain from wearing strong cologne or perfume while in the facility, as breathing complications can occur.
- Store all your personal belongings in a locker. Items are not to be stored on the fitness center floor or with staff. The Club is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the fitness center, except for capped water bottles.
- The Club users are asked to show respect to all participants, staff and equipment.
- Return weights and equipment to proper location after use.
- Wipe down equipment after each use; cleaning materials are available on the fitness floor.
- Resistance machines should only be used for their intended purposes.
- Allow other participants to “work in” while you are resting between sets.
- No chalk or chains are allowed in the fitness center.
- Refrain from dropping, throwing, banging weights or “dumping weights”.
- Weight collars are required when using barbells.
- No stepping or standing on benches.
- Do not reserve or monopolize equipment.
- Disrupting or interfering with the workout of another member is not allowed. Respect the rights of others by using courteous and appropriate behavior. Profanity will not be tolerated.
- No excessive grunting or noises.
- No video or photography allowed in the fitness center.
- The distribution of goods or services, including without limitation the giving of instruction or lessons for a fee, is prohibited without prior written approval from the Club.
The Club reserves the right to terminate the membership of anyone who refuses to observe any of the Clubs guidelines, rules or regulations.